SEE HOW IT
HOW MUCH DOES
YOUR TIRE NEED?
How much do you need to put into your tire?
Click on the link below to view InTireSeals
- Eliminates tire punctures for the life of the tire
- Seals the micro pores in tires, helps maintain proper tire pressure over long periods of time providing you optimum gas mileage. In-Tire Seal will not affect the TPMS.
- Forms a protective gel barrier that is distributed evenly inside your tire, it absorbs heat from your tires keeping them cool on the road.
- Unlike other temporary tire sealants, In-Tire Seal™ will never drip and pull to the bottom causing tire in balance.
- Low Temperatures will not affect the In-Tire Seal™ formulation.
- Exposure to cold weather will cause In-Tire Seal to thicken but not freeze. In cold, the heat generated from friction in a rotating tire will return In-Tire Seal to normal consistency after driving a short distance.
Our Sales Department
9 AM – 4 PM
Unlike other temporary tire sealants, In-Tire Seal™ will never drip and pull to the bottom causing tire in balance.
InTireSeal™ is environmentally safe and made from recycled tires. It is also Non-Toxic,Non-Flammable, Non-Hazardous, and 100% Biodegradable.